New Sunrise set on TV3

James and Carly on the new setTV3 have unveiled their new set this morning with a very flash looking Sunrise.

I must say I am pretty impressed so far! The backdrop behind Carly and James at the main desk gives the impression that they are in front of a big window overlooking the city, and there is a new couch area to the left of the Sunrise desk with a white couch and dark orange backdrop. Sacha and Rod now both sit to the right of the two main hosts. One thing I was a bit worried about was the fact that you would be able to see underneath the bottom hald of the desk, however it didn't look so bad on screen. ASB Business also looked good in the new Sunrise area - so good that I thought it was in a different part of the studio to begin with.

Interestingly, they have not changed the graphics package for Sunrise and the presenter lineup has remained the same despite many rumours Carly Flynn would be replaced with Jacquie Brown or Petra Bagust.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michael isn't on the 3news set, he's on the sunrise set... sorry!

Media Blogger said...

Oh ok, I think you might be right actually! I thought they threw to him in a different area.

I'm not used to being awake this early ;)